Google Flight Cancellation Policy
Google Flights is a popular online flight-booking platform that allows travelers to search for and book flights from different airlines. Although Google Flights does not operate flights, it provides a convenient interface for searching and purchasing tickets. Your flight cancellation policy may vary depending on the airline you book through Google Flights. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Google Flights cancellation policy and what to expect when canceling a flight booked through this platform.
How To Change Flights On Google?
- One must first visit the Google Flights website.
- Select “ My Reservations “ from the Google Flights home page’s top menu.
- Re-login with your account using your login information, and then choose the flight you want to alter by entering its time locator code.
- The record location will be at the top of the printed document’s page; after that, check the box to the left of the record you want to modify.
- Click on “Change Flight Ticket” one more time.
- Then use the list to find the desired flight, choose it, and click “Continue.”
- Following that, one must confirm adjustments before continuing the payment process.
- If your flight is in the coming twenty-four hours, you must print your new boarding card.